Zeitblatt Magazine Exclusive: His Highness Waldemar Prinz zu Schaumburg-Lippe, Danish Fake News and his current life being proud of his beloved wife Princess Antonia and his son Prince Mario-Max
His Highness Prince Waldemar of Schaumburg-Lippe is the son of Her Royal Highness Princess Feodora of Denmark and His Highness Prince Christian of Schaumburg-Lippe. We are honored that we had the opportunity to speak to the prince charming himself in one of the rare interviews granted.
Prince Waldemar was born on the 19th of December 1940 in Glienicke Castle in Berlin. Being an heir to the British Throne, great-grandson of Frederick VIII of Denmark and second cousin of Danish Queen Magrethe II, H.H. Prince Waldemar was born one of the highest ranked princes and descended from Europe’s oldest monarchy going back to the year 937 (the Danish Royal House). His line is the Nachod line named after the historical residence Nachod Palace and city Nachod, one of the prince’s most beloved places.
Prince Waldemar Schaumburg-Lippe Royal Danish Ancestry:
Prince Waldemars Royal British Ancestry:
The Prince’s godmother Her Majesty Queen Alexandrine of Denmark invited the young Prince Waldemar to live with her and his maternal aunt and uncle, H.R.H. Princess Caroline-Mathilde and H.R.H. Prince Knud of Denmark, and he moved to Denmark at the age of 5. At the age of 10, he returned to Germany where he was born and later became a successful artist, banker and manager.
In 1977, he had moved to Denmark once again and became a Danish citizen upon marrying Anne-Lise Johansen who became H.H. Princess Anne-Lise of Schaumburg-Lippe, she was Royal Danish court photographer of Prince Waldemars second cousin, H.M. Queen Magrethe II. Together they have one daughter called H.H. Princess Eleonore-Christine af Schaumburg-Lippe.
On the one hand Prince Waldemar loves the Kingdom of Denmark, on the other hand side he was disgusted by some of the Danish tabloids and called them the global inventors of #FakeNews.
Prince Waldemar clarifies in his interviews with Zeitblatt the most disturbing and outrageous lies by danish tabloids, he suffered from, and called them disgusting and rude:
- They fabricated that Prince Waldemar was divorcing his first wive Princess Anne-Lise of Denmark due to a lover: „Completely false, as we decided to go parted ways in an amicable way unlinked to other people. She found a new love, and I found a new love. A private decision without any third party involvement and we always remained respectful friends until the sad death of my ex-wife in 1994. All other quotes and stories by tabloids were purely fabricated to make dirty money on our behalf!“, so Prince Waldemar who is know as sophisticated and elegant.
- One of the most outrageous lies by tabloids Prince Waldemar was disgusted by, was to be written up as having been in illegal possession of a weapon and threatening to shoot: „When the Danish media saw that abusing my fame, name and royal heritage for circulation and sales of tabloids worked fantastically, their fantasy went out of control! I am known as a Prince of honor to support people and causes, an art collector, a travel expert and artist myself. I never ever threatened somebody with any weapon, and never even owned any operative weapon at all“, and Prince Waldemar added shocked about these fabricated false news: „I was never in the military, am not a hunter and I do not even know how to operate a weapon and these were very hurting fake news, with of course no criminal charges at all. Pure fake news press stories about me. And pure painful defamation. The only weapons my family had were the historic collection of dysfunctional artifacts!“.
- Prince Waldemar was always looking forward with a positive attitude: „When i was divorcing, i was thankful for the good years and my daughter, and completely moved on accepting the new circumstances with out any fights, regrets or sentiments as i knew that god will bring me a new love and future. I truly encountered the biggest love of my life with my current wife H.H. Dr. Princess Antonia Schaumburg-Lippe, and our life became even more perfect when I was announcing H.H. Dr. Prince Mario-Max of Schaumburg-Lippe as my beloved son and I treasure both of them unlimited“, so Prince Waldemar.
- The Queen and her husband always felt very sorry about #fakenews Prince Waldemar had to deal with, as she and all other family members get hit by defamatory fabricated scandals permanently. Prince Waldemar was in permanent touch with the crown, was invited by the Danish Royals: H.R.H. Prince Henrik of Denmark, who was one of his best friends his entire life long, and Diplomat H.R.H. Princess Elisabeth of Denmark. They always welcomed Prince Waldemar and his wife H.H. Dr. Princess Antonia Schaumburg-Lippe at her residence at Sorgenfri Palace in Copenhagen. „H.R.H. Princess Elisabeth invited us just months before she passed in 2018 and we enjoyed every moment together. I am so thankful to receive many royal invitations from al lover the world, and this is a true privilege. Whenever my beloved wife Dr. Princess Antonia-Schaumburg-Lippe and me went to H.R.H. Princess Elisabeth of Denmark, she spoiled us with the best Danish sweets and advised us about press and against a dangerous family stalker, due to her diplomatic experience. Or when we traveled with our son H.H. Dr. Prince Mario-Max Schaumburg-Lippe, we were invited by a Royal head of state, and I was so happy to show my son the Palace, the Royal Yacht and give him the opportunity to meet fantastic members of our worlds Royalty. He loved my introduction to our beloved Queen Silvia of Sweden especially, or meeting my relatives H.R.H. Princess Madeleine of Sweden, H.H. The Princess Aga Khan, H.R.H Princess Märtha-Louise of Norway and many more“, so Prince Waldemar.
- Prince Waldemar works very hard, his entire life, and therefore he is always stunned by the press fantasy about Royal life: „My father H.H. Prince Christian Schaumburg-Lippe always told me how happy he was, to work and achieve his goals in life. Me and my mother Princess Feodora of Denmark, but also my wife Princess Antonia and son Prince Mario-Love enjoy to work hard and to keep stay busy. The fantasy of the lazy Royal Life ist something we neither approve or reflect, it is simply not true, just watch H.M Queen Elizabeth and her hundreds of appointments each year.“
H.R.H. Princess Elisabeth of Denmark in Sorgenfri Palace inviting H.H. Prince Waldemar Schaumburg-Lippe and H.H. Princess Antonia Schaumburg-Lippe.
Smiling Prince Waldemar is very happy now, living in Vienna Austria, with his beloved wife H.H. Dr. Princess Antonia Schaumburg-Lippe:
„I am so blessed with my current life, my beloved wife H.H. Dr. Princess Antonia and our son H.H. Dr. Prince Mario-Max Schaumburg-Lippe. They are the sweetest and nicest people i could wish for in my life!“, and Prince Waldemar added: „I always wanted to have a son, a male successor, and I am so happy that by german court ruling, Prince Mario-Max is declared the son of me and Princess Antonia as confirmed under Section 1772 of the German BGB Civil Law Code, with the special effects of the adoption of a minor by law and therefore having full family and relationship rights towards me and my entire family! Therefore i have two fully equally ranked wonderful children H.H. Dr. Prince Mario-Max Schaumburg-Lippe and H.H. Princess Eleonore-Christine Schaumburg-Lippe. We always loved to travel together and numerous times my wife, me and also our son invited Princess Eleonore-Christine to be part of my new exciting life.“
Prince Waldemar also presented us the birth certificate of his son, due to so many fabrications and fantasies around his family and added: „I adopted Mario-Max Prince Schaumburg-Lippe, thats was his name no any press fantasized one, and then the german court ruling declared the name Dr. Mario-Max Prince Prinz zu Schaumburg-Lippe for my son. All other names circulating online are pure fabrication and it is unbelievable how quick those false stories spread. My son, our princely name and our decisions are our private matter and legal facts. That’s it!“.
About third party commentators within the family, H.H. Prince Waldemar clarifies: „I am a german citizen, I am Waldemar Prinz zu Schaumburg-Lippe, my wife is Dr. Antonia Prinzessin zu Schaumburg-Lippe, my son is Dr. Mario-Max Prince Prinz zu Schaumburg-Lippe. There is absolutely no entity existing called called houses, or head of houses or dynasties or alike in Germany. Everyone is equally the same under the german and European union constitutions. If somebody has simply has the same name and – obviously to attract press – calls themselves head of a house or dynasty, this is pure attempt to claim supremacy or special distinct. In other words just an obvious attempt to fool the public. Especially when someone like me and my family Princess Antonia and Prince Mario-Max are ourselves legally THE family, dynasty and our own house that do not associate, join or accept any other entity. There is no legal supreme person of a family – that simply does not even exist – and this comes solely out of the world of gossip, tabloid fantasies and fairytales, but we go by the German law!“.
Media-Attorney Guido Gaudlitz made an official statement regarding family matters: https://schaumburglippe.org/2015/03/29/statement-regarding-prince-alexander-schaumburg-lippe/
German Top-Attorney Ralf Moebius even collected all sources why there is no supreme Fuerst or chef of a dynasty in the current germany at all anymore with detailed coverage: https://www.rechtsanwaltmoebius.de/presse.html
Royal Reporter Bodil Cath always advised Prince Waldemar not to even reply the fake stories, as this fuels them to write even more fabricated content, and pointed out, that he is a bestseller in the news. Whatever journalists write about you, gets all over the news, and all over the country.
Legendary Oscar Winner Margaret O’Brien (Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Meet Me In St. Louis), is one of the dearest family friends of Prince Waldemar. He also received numerous awards by the Motion Picture Council and honors by worldwide organizations. Melanie Griffith together with Eva Longoria hosted Prince Waldemar, Princess Antonia and Prince Mario-Max Schaumburg-Lippe in Griffith‘ house, for a reception in her elegant Hollywood outpost villa, and Heidi Klum whose company represents Prince Mario-Max in the entertainment world, was a smiling example of how adored Prince Waldemar is, in global diplomacy, high-society and royalty.
Randal Malone, the President of the Hollywood Motion Picture Council bestowed multiple Awards to H.H. Prince Waldemar Schaumburg-Lippe for his artistic and creative achievements, works of art and books.
Prince Waldemar is currently working on several artistic projects: „I taught my beloved wife H.H. Princess Antonia Schaumburg-Lippe and my son H.H. Prince Mario-Max Schaumburg-Lippe photography and we recorded interviews and stories and I can not wait for a new series of books, documentaries and photo exhibits to appear! They love to work hard, as I do, and we are an amazing happy bunch or as you can name it, a dream team!“.